POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Micro tornado [~67K Mpeg] : Micro tornado [~67K Mpeg] Server Time
20 Jul 2024 07:19:12 EDT (-0400)
  Micro tornado [~67K Mpeg]
From: Bob H
Date: 3 Apr 2001 14:32:58
Message: <3aca175a@news.povray.org>
This is from a dream I had once in which I'm looking at the corner of a
building outside and from very close.  There was a miniature tornado on the
ground where a concrete walk is and also a barren dirt ground along the
adjacent wall.  Apparently a constant wind blew and yet seemed relatively
slow, more like it was very thick air.  Needless to say it was yet another
strange dream.
I couldn't capture the essence of it.  Used the Colefax ClockMod.inc to
animate the movement; something went wrong with a combining of clock types
so it glitches instead of looping right.
Not complete yet, I still need to add etching via a HF or isosurface because
it should wear away the concrete as well, among other things.
Just trying for the unusual here.

P.S.  Great new animations being posted here, hope you all keep it going.

Bob H.
--
http://users.aol.com/persistenceofv/

Post a reply to this message